Saturday, July 10, 2010

"O" Fest



Today I helped announce bands at the 2nd Annual "O" Fest in Omaha, NE at the Shops of Legacy Village and Amphitheater. This unique community celebration was a showcase of Omaha area restaurants and food companies with exciting live entertainment and activities. There was something for everyone in the family to enjoy throughout the festival!


They had a great crowd, and before I announced I met up with Geneice Wilcher, Miss Nebraska USA 2007, for dinner. Then we both enjoyed the "O" Fest after I announced the rock band: Pink Cadalliac. I got to mingle and chat with a lot of great people who came out to enjoy the celebration. It's pretty funny, because everyone thinks Geneice and I are sisters, which we are, just not technically! That's been part of my favorite experience with Miss Nebraska: the sisterhood.

Geneice and I enjoying the "O" Fest!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment