Thursday, July 15, 2010

Amanda's Send Off


Amanda with her gorgeous cake at her Send Off Party!

Today was a blast! I went to Amanda's home town, Columbus Nebraska, and spent the day helping her prepare for Miss Teen USA. She has her wardrobe, walk, and interview down! I can not wait to watch her compete at the Bahamas Atlantis Paradise Island! You can watch the live webcast at missteenusa.com on July 24th. You can also check out her profile and other contestants here.

Jen Hart (Mrs. NE 2009), Nicole Penneton (Mrs. NE 2010), Sharon Soltero (Amanda's mom and Mrs. NE 2005), Mrs. NE contestant, me and Amanda!

With Savannah, Amanda's little sister! Such a doll!

My lil sis, Amanda Soltero, Miss Teen Nebraska USA!

With Cody Green, Nebraska's QB, at Amanda's Send Off Party.

After locking my keys in the car and having Amanda's dad, Saul, unlock my car with a wire hanger we were on a mission and got a lot accomplished! Amanda had her send off party at Dusters, at 5PM. She has so much support behind her! There was a great turn out and we were able to send Amanda off with a hit!


Wishing her the best of luck,
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment