Friday, March 2, 2012

LA Summer...Take 2

Life as an intern.

Wow, so much happened in California this summer, I don’t know where to start! I had been to California a couple times prior, but I wanted to ensure I saw everything I could while I was there.

For the 4th of July, we went to a Dodgers game and to Newport Beach: both a ton of fun! I spent a majority of my time working, but found time to squeeze in dinner dates and outings with my Miss USA friends and some Nebraska alums. 

Good friends and former Miss Arizona USA 2010 & 2009

One of my favorite weekends was spent in Malibu. Alicia Blanco, Miss AZ USA 2009, and I spent the entire day on the beach. If I ever live in Cali permanently, I will be one of those people who camp out on the beach all weekend. It’s simple; all you need is snacks, sunscreen, a towel and umbrella. After a hard week of work it’s pure bliss. 


Until next time,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment