Friday, March 9, 2012

Miss USA 2011


Miss USA 2011 took place once again in Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas. I was so excited to be able to attend and cheer on Haley Herold, Miss Nebraska USA 2011.

I was even more excited to meet up with some of my closest friends I made at Miss USA my year. I made the drive from sunny Cali to the strip in Las Vegas to meet up with Miss Alabama USA 2010, Miss Arkansas USA 2010, Miss Kansas USA 2010, among others from my year at Miss USA. It was a reunion like none other. It was so different watching Miss USA in the audience, because I know how each of those girls were feeling. The nerves filled the room.

In the end California took the crown. It was such a great weekend and I have to say, it was fun watching from the crowd (although I secretly wanted to be up on that stage again)!


Cheers,
Belinda 

No comments:

Post a Comment