Monday, February 27, 2012

California Take 1

Summer 2011 was spent in sunny Los Angeles, California. I worked as a marketing executive at an advertising agency that specialized in digital media and had entertainment clientele.

I consider myself extremely lucky, to have had such a strong group of friends there. Former Miss USA contestants, whom I remained very good friends with, happened to be in the same area, so my weekends were spent being adventurous with them!

I can’t say enough good things about California. The weather, the people, the fashion, the culture, it was all wonderful. I could post loads on my life there, but I’ll document my two-month time span spent there in some photos below. Enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions. 

View on my walk to work everyday to Los Angeles Center Studios
Santa Monica Pier
Hiking at Griffith Park
At the Miss California pageant cheering on Brittany Bell in Fresno
Daily view from my office window at work (not too shabby)
One of my favorite things about California is the outdoor activity. I loved hiking Runyon Canyon
Dinner with Miss USA friends!
First Experience of In-N-Out Burner
Daily cookies from the Los Angeles Center Studios cafe :)
Capitol City Records for work
Dinner date with Michael at the Grove before he left.

Between working 40 hours (or more) a week, exploring the city, traveling, making new friends and tackling an online advertising class, I didn't have spare time to blog; but I really wish I would have! Looking back at these photos make me realize how much I really miss LA. I'll post a round 2 of photos soon!

Best, 
B

No comments:

Post a Comment