Friday, March 16, 2012

Harley and Me


Spring is finally here and I couldn't be happier! Anyone that's familiar with the Midwest, knows the the bi-polar weather is usually a tease. For example, one day I was bundled up with my hot coffee and puffer coat, and the next day I was wearing shorts and sandles! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! The nice weather has decided to stick around and that means more spring time fun is underway! 

 
My favorite part about spring is getting to spend more time outside with my little man. And by little man, I mean my puppy Haley. When it's nice out, we can't fit enough walks in. Dog parks are always a riot (See photo below). I'm excited to take him with me to Chicago this summer. I hear Chicago is dog frirendly, so we will be out exploring and running the paths by the lake.

 This was last May at the dog park. There was literally one mud hole in the entire place, and what do you know, Harley found it and decided to take a bath :-) 2 hours later, he was finally clean. Never a dull moment with this dog! 

 These two photos are from the days we got Harley. He was just 8 weeks and cute as can be! This was almost 3 years ago. I can't believe it! 


xo, 
Belinda 

3 comments:

  1. so cute. nice to see your updating your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note! I plan to continue with the updates...lots of crazy things ahead in the life of this 20-something! :)

      Delete
    2. I look forward to hearing about it and seeing your pictures!

      Delete