Thursday, April 19, 2012

New York State of Mind

 
Last January I decided to take full advantage of my last Christmas break. After six years of college, I thought it would be a good idea to do something adventurous on my last 3 week vacation. 

I took off to New York City to visit a good friend and family. It may have been chilly, but New York City is a great place to visit around the holidays. It may have been chilly, but the decorations are extravagant and beautiful. We did a lot of sight seeing, but also some low key "local" things. Check out my photos for a glimpse of my trip! 

Phantom of the Opera
So inspired by Egyptian jewelry at the Met
Magnolias Bakery
 With my great grandma who's 100 years old! (And still lives by herself!)

2 comments:

  1. Love that pic of you and your great grandmother. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veve. A book could be wrote about her life. She is so inspiring! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete