Monday, April 16, 2012

Beauty Must Haves



I thought it would be fun to do a post about my must have beauty products!

I don't wear eye shadow daily, but when I'm getting dressed up, MAC is my go to! The colors are so vibrant and last all day or night. Next up is Nars lip gloss; this stuff is awesome! At Miss USA, Farouk Systems was a sponsor, and I got this Chi Ionic flat iron. This thing changed my life! If you have naturally curly hair like I do, this is a great investment. I've been wearing Lancome High Definicils since high school. I've tried other mascaras, and always go back to this product. My everyday foundation is Smashbox halo hydrating perfecting powder. I wear the medium shade. It's a mineral make up, which is great for your skin. It's also super lightweight, but gives enough coverage for a natural look. And lastly, another long time product I've used, Loreal Natures Therapy Mega Moisture deep conditioner. This stuff is farily inexpensive and does the trick if you have dry, rebellious hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment