Friday, April 13, 2012

Chicago Bound


June 1st I am making a big move. Over much contemplation, I’ve decided to move to Chicago to start my career in advertising! I couldn’t be more excited for a new challenge, or should I say challenges. Below are some photos of a trip my boyfriend and I took over fall break when I went on several interviews.

 
As of now I'm having mixed emotions. Of course I’m going to miss my family and friends, but in the same breath I’m excited to have the opportunity to work in a fast paced industry that I love. I love Chicago, everything about the culture excites me. There are endless friends to be made, restaurants to try and new things to discover about my life and myself.

At the end of this month I’ll be traveling there to find a place to call home. I’m excited to live in a neighborhood that will be close to downtown and close to the beach. I hear summer in Chicago is fun, so I look forward to new adventures this year!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love the photos =)
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0

    ReplyDelete