Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm Back!!

Hello everyone!

Wow, it’s been way too long since my last blog post, and boy do I have a lot to fill you in on! Since my last post, I traveled to California for an internship, we crowned a new Miss Nebraska USA, I made my way to St. Louis, Chicago, NYC and Oklahoma, I’ve been loving everyone minute I spend with my friends, family and puppy and I’ve been finishing up my Master’s degree at the University of Nebraska- Lincoln.

You'll notice the new name and design to my blog. I had great help from my Facebook page for a new name, and my friend Misty thought of this: A Crown Worthy Life...After the reign. I loved it! And to me it has a deeper meaning. I always wanted to humanize the role of Miss Nebraska USA, and I hope this blog continues to do that. Also, I believe everyone deserves a "crown worthy life," tailored around your goals and aspirations.


Because I don’t want to leave you out of the loop, these next couple months I’ll be blogging about my life since then, along with posts from the present. I’ll later archive those blogs to their proper date.

If you are new to my blog, please check out my previous posts from my reign as Miss Nebraska USA 2010! From here on out, I’m going to spice things up and blog about some of my passions: sewing, fashion, DIY, health and fitness and more, along with my general lifestyle blog posts. Prepare to see a lot of photos, my way of thinking has always been to document my life through pictures. It may have steamed from my lack of a photographic memory, but I enjoy it!

As always, I’d love to hear your opinions and comments. Stay tuned, because my life is about as crazy as it can get as I prepare for new adventures after graduate school! Thanks for stopping by!

Best regards,

Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment