Saturday, October 2, 2010

The End is Near...



6:00AM wake up call is not usually how I like to start my weekends. But today I didn't mind because Amanda Soltero and I were heading to Kansas City to Vanbros and Associates to shoot the cover of the Miss Nebraska program book with Will Patterson, our official photographer. It was a sleepy ride, but we made it to Kansas City 3 hours later no problem!

With Will Patterson, our AMAZING photographer for the Miss Nebraska pageant.

We went straight to Pinkie Couture Hair Salon to get our hair done then decided on wardrobe and make up. The shoot went quick and we got some amazing shots! I'm excited to see the finished product! We also took our crown head-shots to go in the Miss Nebraska Hall of Fame...brings a tear to my eye, I can't believe how quickly this year has gone!

Will taking Amanda's crown portrait photo.

It was bittersweet leaving Vanbros for the last time. We had 3 bootcamps there, and Vanbros has become one of my families. It's also sad knowing that Amanda and I have 3 weeks left to represent Nebraska. It has been nothing short of an amazing year. But no worries, you will hear much more in my farewell speech that I'll be working on next week!

Amanda and I at the end of the shoot. Love her!!

Needless to say, Amanda and i had a great Saturday afternoon! Visit Miss Nebraska USA website to find out more about the upcoming pageant and to see our covers in a couple weeks!

Chow everyone, have a great weekend!
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment