Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Omaha Morning Blend


It was great to be asked back on the Omaha Morning Blend at CBS. The first time I was on I was promoting and talking about my preparations for Miss USA. Today I was welcomed back and talked about my experience at Miss USA and what I was up to this summer. We discussed my upcoming events like ALS in the Heartland Sizzle Under the Stars on July 17th where I will auction off a date package to raise money for ALS patients. Mary and I joked about competing against each other in Youth Emergency Services Dance for a Chance 2010, where Mary and I will be local celebrities dancing to raise money for the Youth Emergency Services in August.

Mary Nelson, the Morning Blend host, and I.

Check out the interview here: Omaha Morning Blend Interview

All the best,
Belinda Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment