Monday, June 21, 2010

Metro Magazine Cover Photo-Shoot


It was noon, and I was at Laurie and Charles Photograph Studio in downtown Omaha. Be sure to check out their website, they are a great team and produce gorgeous pictures. Today we were shooting the cover for Metro Magazine for the July issue promoting Sizzle Under the Stars for the 2010 ALS Bachelor & Bachelorette Charity Auction.



We had a great team working on the cover. Eric Burden from Bungalow/eight did my hair and Kelly Haley, a Pro Makeup Artist from Sephora did my makeup. We had a blast getting ready for this photoshoot. I wore a fabulous 50's style gold swimsuit with a flag backdrop. I had bright red lips and some crazy hair. I can't wait to see how the cover of this magazine turns out. And hopefully it brings more attention to ALS in the Heartland and this great event to bring more money to ALS patients!

Hair and make up touch ups.

The photographer Charles and I.

The entire team.

The cover shot to come in July!

All the best,
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment