Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Miss USA Preliminaries!




Tuesday evening I arrived back in Vegas, accompanied by my mom and sister. When I arrived I immediately had the night off! This was our one and only night off during the entire competition to be with our families. So my family and I went out to eat and walked the strip and got some good relaxation in.


My mom brother and I at the Bellagio.

The next morning I was up bright and early for my interview. Five other girls volunteered to do interviews with me, since i was gone the day everyone did the interviews. This is my favorite part of competition because we get to show the judges our true personalities. They went great!

Introductions.

Right after interviews we were thrown into dress rehearsals. I had to learn the walk and schedule that day. It was stressful playing catch up for the days I had been gone, but luckily I got everything down and excitedly got ready for prelims!







The night went great! It was fun to be able to finally hit the stage after weeks, I mean MONTHS of practicing and preparing! It was a special evening because we all wore pins on our sashes in honor of my dad.

Swimsuit Prelims

xo,
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment