Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weird and Wacky, Swimsuit Poster & The Price Is Right



We started the day at 4:30AM with our swimsuit poster photo shoot. We had to be down at the pool, with full hair and make up at 6:00Am. It was FREEZING! And it was freezing with our robes on, then we had to strip down and take our poster swimsuit picture. This was an experience I'll never forget ha!

Trying to stay warm!





Official Poster.

A fun picture!

After freezing our tushes off, we headed to the conference room to get our blood pumping with a great work out. I loved this, being the work out nut I am, it was a great way to start the morning. Then it was off to the Spice Market for breakfast!

At our morning work out.

Miss Vermont and I after working out!

After breakfast I headed back to my room to get ready for the "Weird and Wacky" video shoot. Along with other girls, I was chosen to participate in this video. We displayed our wide variety of talents and hobbies in a fun video! Check it out by clicking here --> Weird and Wacky Video. This was a great way for viewers to get to know us a little better!

Miss Mass and I.

Ready for our Weird and Wacky Shoot.

There is so much more to us girls than meets the eye! I was displaying my long jump skills, I hold my high school record in long jump, and went to state 3 years to compete in long jump in high school. Other girls played volleyball, basketball, sang, played guitar and other musical instruments, were winners of a watermelon and pizza eating contests, danced, learned how to ride a bike and much more!

Freezing at the shoot!

The Weird and Wacky Crew!

This video shoot was so much fun! We felt like we were apart of a circus ha! But it was FREEZING! I know that sounds crazy, since it was May and we were in Las Vegas. But it was so cold! Luckily we got through the shoot quick and had a great time! While we were shooting out video, other girls were at the Citi Center Walking Tour and Lunch, The Cupcake Factory, and the Project Sunshine.

Before heading into the Price is Right at Ballys.

After the shoot, it was time to get ready for the Price is Right. This was a really fun event, but I have to admit, we were all so tired!

All 51 girls and Miss USA, Kristen Dalton, at the Price is Right.

Best wishes,
Belinda Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment