Friday, March 26, 2010

Kimberly Spa Prom Event

Amanda and I got to help girls get ready for prom at the 1st Annual Kimberly Spa Event today in Omaha.

We started the day by getting our hair done by Brittany (above) at Boss Studio Salon. She was so much fun and we had a blast at the studio. After that we headed to Kimberly Spa across the street and got our makeup done by a makeup artist from the spa. She did a great job, and it was fun to wear a different look for a day!

Amanda at the delicious chocolate fountain that was so hard to resist!

High school girls started to come and we talked to them about different ways to wear their make up and hair. The girls got a tour of the spa, a free message, professional pictures taken, and a free make over. It was so much fun reminiscing about prom days and helping the girls get prepared for their fun night!

Amanda and I in Winning Crown Boutique dresses, hair by Brittany from Boss Studio, and make up by Kimberly Spa.

Kimberly Spa is one of my extremely generous sponsors for Miss Nebraska USA. I am so thankful for their services. I highly recommend them. They give you a relaxing experience you'll love! Click on this link to check out their services! www.kimberlyspaomaha.com

As always, I had a blast spending the day with my Amanda, Miss Nebraska Teen USA! I'm so lucky to have such an awesome sister queen! She competes for Miss Teen USA 2010 July 20-25th at Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas! Great things are in store for this girl :-)

Love,
Belinda

2 comments: