Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sisterhood

This afternoon Geneice Wilcher, Miss Nebraska USA 2007, and I got together for lunch and a chit chat. Geneice is one of the most genuine, helpful, and gorgeous people I have ever met. It was nice to be able to get to know her better, and hear about her year as Miss Nebraska USA in 2007. After we finished lunch and our 3 hour long conversation, I now understood the "sisterhood" I have heard about. There is a special bond within titleholders. I think it has something to do with the fact that we've all been through similar experiences, have similar goals, and the same work ethic. In this case, I don't think any one would ever have trouble bonding with Geneice, she is truly an amazing woman! Our lunch date was filled with lots of laughs and lots of fun. I've landed a friendship for life with Geneice. Knowing I'm following in women's footsteps like hers, and other former Miss Nebraskas, makes me even more proud to be Miss Nebraska USA 2010.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Belinda


No comments:

Post a Comment