Thursday, April 22, 2010

THANK YOU!!!


I wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to all of my amazingly supportive friends, family and fans. I have been receiving so much encouragement from my home town, Scotia, NE, as well as surrounding areas in Nebraska, Nebraskans now living all over the U.S. and nonNebraskans alike! Also my amazing directors and sponsors! Your support means the absolute world to me. I am so thankful and fortunate to be surrounded my such amazing and inspiring people.

This is a quote that I'm taking with me and relates well to so many experiences we all go through:

"The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." -- Vince Lombardi

All of the Miss USA contestants during appearances. Photo curtsy of Carly Palmer.

I leave May 3rd and couldn't be more excited! I finish my last final for my senior year April 29th, then it will be some power packing and off to the airport! In the meantime I will be doing 2 interviews and a short film with CBS and the Greeley Citizen. I'm so anxious to meet all of the amazing women and the Miss Universe organization and staff. We have a jam packed schedule of fun and philanthropic events, long days of rehearsals and most of all a lot of hard work! I'm so excited to be there!!

May 16th on NBC live from Planet Hollywood the next Miss USA will be crowned! Don't forget to tune in for the excitement! :-)

All the best,
Belinda Wright
Miss Nebraska USA

No comments:

Post a Comment