Friday, February 17, 2012

Birthday Picnic


There’s something about your birthday that just makes you feel extra special. And on May 26,2011, the day could not have been more perfect. With Nebraska weather, you never know how the weather will be (one day it’s 75 and sunny, the next day its 50, rainy, and windy), but God chose to make my birthday the perfect temperature with clear skies, and boy was I thankful!

This called for one a birthday picnic at one of Michael and I’s favorite places: James Arthur Vineyard. We grabbed the pup, some sandwiches, a blanket and headed to the outskirts of Lincoln. We were lucky enough to have the vineyard all to ourselves. 

My favorite wine from James Arthur: Edelweiss
Harley was loving every minute.

I encourage you to venture out the next nice spring or summer day for a picnic. It's really easy, all we did was take some sandwiches, got some wine at the vineyard, grabbed a blanket and we were set! It's fun date idea! 


Later that night, some friends came to grab dinner. It was short notice, so not everyone could make it, but I was thankful to my close friends that could. Especially since Michael and I were taking off for California the next day where I spent the summer interning at an advertising agency! 

Cheers to 23 years old and new adventures!

Xo,
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment